Monday, June 29, 2009

Brownie Pan

The other day I made brownies and was reminded of this great product I picked up. It's one of those things you might not think is worth the money, but this one definately is (and my husband who would be first to criticize such a purchase, actually thinks it was worth it!)

It's a special brownie pan that evenly cooks your brownies and gives you a perfect batch all the way around (now you do have to follow the instructions...)

Anyway, I purchased the Baker's Edge version on Amazon. I am a major brownie addict and I definately recommend getting one if you love to make brownies.

1 comment:

Dr. Bill (William L.) Smith said...

I'll expect to have a trial run of these brownies when we are down in August, ok? ;-)

Or more than one trial would be ok, as well ;-)